Saturday, October 4, 2008

A beautiful day!

Dear Father,
Thank you for the beautiful day we had here in the south. I thank you for your love and grace on this day. I thank you that Sarah is able to campaign out in the west this weekend. I hope they will have safety in travel. Lord, I pray that she will be able to tell people what is on her heart. I pray that her speech will be clear and honest. I pray that many will think about what she has to say and make a decision to vote on November 4Th.


Lord, thank you for the rights we have in our country. I pray that many generations to come will still have the right to vote. Lord, help us to keep America a place with the freedoms we hold dear.
Lord, give the Palin family time together this weekend and help them to rest and maintain their strength for the next 32 days.
Thank you again, for a family willing to serve our country.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

No comments: