Sunday, September 28, 2008

On this Lord's Day, He gives us Peace

Good Morning Lord,
I pray that to day we rest in You, and take the time to worship you. Thank you Lord for those who have prepared for this day so that we may worship. Lord, I pray that the Palin Family will be able to worship you. Provide for them your rest and peace. Lord, I continue to pray for the protection and proclamation of Truth. I pray that only truth will come from Sarah and the Family. I pray that her words will not be misused or misquoted. I pray that she and her family will be protected from the hate of this world. Keep her in perfect peace as she rest in you. Oh Lord, I thank you for providing us your peace. Thank you for your promise of peace. Lord, I read John 14:27 back to You. You said "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not be troubled, neither let it be afraid." Thank you Jesus for keeping your promises.
I pray in the Name of Jesus who gives me peace.
Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to start a prayer blog! Count me in! As they say,"Us plus GOD is always a MAJORITY"!!

God bless

eilandkind/islandchild said...

Yes! Praise God for this blog and that he gave Sarah the strength last night.
God's light is shining through her and I think that is why she is so hated by some people.