Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You answered again Thank you

Over and over again we have asked God to reveal the Truth concerning this election and God has been so faithful in bringing out the truth in so many unusual ways. He has used men to speak out on the rope lines like Joe and Tito.

Lord, I thank you for these men who have had the boldness to ask questions and speak out. Lord I know that there have been many more that we do not know about and I thank you for them as well.

Thank you for answering the prayers that were prayed on Thursday, October 23, 2008 titled “Let the Truth be heard” and on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 “Let Freedom RING” on that day we asked for You to
“Bind up the lies and show them to our nation. Let people hear the truth and understand it as truth.”


Lord continue to bring out the truth. Let is be spoken freely and unhampered. Let the truth be broadcasted through out the world. I ask that truth about the election is not only spoken, but the Truth about You, my Father is proclaimed loud and clear.
Thank you for hearing our prayers and granting us mercy.
I thank you in the name of my savior Jesus Christ
Amen

No comments: