Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Shepherd

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, and he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Ps 23

Lord, thank you for being our Shepherd. You have a wonderful shepherd and you provide for us many things. I ask for forgiveness for our self and unnecessary wants. Lord, I know that you are Sarah’s shepherd too. Lord, pray that you make her to lie down in green pastures and lead her beside quiet waters. Lord, restore Sarah’s soul. Be her guide in righteousness for your namesake. Even when she walks through the Valley of the shadow of death let her fear no evil. Please reminder that you are with her and her family. Use your rod and your staff as you comfort them. Lord please prepare a table before the presence of her enemies. Lord, anoint her head with oil and overflow her cup. Surely, Your goodness and love will follow Sarah all the days of her life, as she dwells in the house of the Lord forever.
I pray these things in my shepherd Jesus Christ
Amen

No comments: