Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You are my Strength

Good morning Lord,
In Jesus name, I pray for the Palin family as they go though a gigantic change in their life. Mom is on the campaign trail, kids are doing school, son is going to Iraq, and daughter having a baby. Lord I know from being a mom too that the last three would be enough for me. Be with them each day and let them know that you will provide the strength that they need.
Lord, keep the marriage of Sarah and Todd safe, secure and protect it from attacks. Protect the girls in school and help them to focus on getting good grades and doing the right thing. Be with Bristol as she brings a new life into this world and Lord, Help Bristol's new life as man and wife, mom and dad that is to come. I pray that it will be a long lasting one of love and respect. Protect Track and his unit as they leave home and serve our country. Keep all of our military gals and guys safe today. Thank you Lord for this family that is willing to serve our country with their lives.

Thank you for

Psalms 18 1-3

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3 I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.

I pray these verses back to you and ask you to be this not only for the Palin Family but also for us who believe in you this day.

No comments: